Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Aging


So she's six weeks old, and a few days ago (on the Hebrew calendar) or right now (on the Gregorian one) I'm 28 years old. That's 1456 weeks - so I have a bit of a head start!

Yoav and I think we're planning the First Magical Mystical Grand Sarah Rochel American Tour for this August. I think we'll try to come for all of bein hazmanim, which is roughly August 6-24, or thereabouts, depending on traveling close to shabbos, etc. Of course, we'll be going to Houston and NY. More details to come when they exist! In the meantime, we can all rejoice in the knowledge that today I did two whole loads of laundry, went to the gym for the first time in almost a year, and bli ayin hara I think the daughter just went to bed for the night (or what we call "the night" in hopes that it will grow beyond "the nap"). Off to shloof!

(oh, and if anyone knows enough html for me to tell this thing when to rotate the pictures and when not to, please lemme know!)

6 comments:

Sandy Friedman said...

Hi Miriam -- This is the first time I've visited your blog. I knew about it(just a week ago -- your parents were remiss in informing us). But I've been rather busy the past 2 weeks (I assume you heard that Naomi & Jeff added to the females of the family -- a bit early (3 1/2 wks) -- Tamar Rachel Moriah Schrager -- is that a mouthful? So 2 weeks ago I was holding Naomi's hand during labor!! I've been to Dallas & back a couple of times (racking up those Southwest miles!!) -- she is really cute -- I'll try to send pix soon -- very different personality than Tsipporah -- who is a whirlwind!!

Anyway, Sarah Rachel is adorable -- and you sound like you are sooo enjoying motherhood!! We love the pix, and the ability to keep in touch. Keep up with those muffins!!

Sandy Friedman

Faye Berman said...

no chance you are gonna get this far south huh? Hmm I might have to beg for some time off.......Yom Huledet Sameach! Just remember, no matter how old you get, I will always be older!

Sabba said...

This morning I received a beautifully wrapped present for Sarah Rochel from the Rebbitzen Baras of Plainview. Actually, her grandson brought it to shul and gave it to me in her name. It was wrapped with a cute rubber duckie. I am assuming it is an apparel item. If so, will it still fit when the Princess visits NY in August?

Miriam the Mommy said...

Sabba, I have no idea, but why not send it with Ima in June?

Anonymous said...

Dear Mir,
YOU'RE COMING TO NY IN AUGUST? The Boyarsky's are coming too!!! Is this a plot to leave Israel? Ohhh right, you said its Bain Hazmanim. Anyway, I would love to see the little bugger so keep us updated with your plans!

Loving the daily updates....

Rebecca Schochet

Bilha said...

As Rebecca already mentioned we are going to be in the U.S. in Aug. We were actually going to go from the 6th to the 24th but then changed it to the 11th to the 24th. Which airline are you going on? It would be so fun to be on the plane with you guys. SR and MR can have a pooping and spitting up contest. Just kidding. But really it would be very cool to see you guys. We can't wait!