Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bleeping Sooty

She slept and slept and slept, bless her little diaper clad bottom! The Princess and I (her maidservant (nursemaid? wetnurse?)) only got dressed this morning at 12:30 PM, thank you very much (and golly, I could get used to that part!!). And I do believe she SMILED at me! Of course, I reacted so strongly I think I frightened her and so she may never do it again, alas, but at least this confirms what I was in doubt of...

My daughter likes me!!!

Or, at least, she likes me now. No guarantees about when she's, say, 13 years old. Or, come to think of it, when she's like 3 and I tell her that no, she can't have a pony. Or, come to think of it, when she's getting married and I tell her that no, she can't have an apartment in Bnei Brak (okay, time-out: do we REALLY think she's going to want an apartment in Bnei Brak?? J-town, maybe, but the Brak? Seems unlikely. Then again, I was thinking about sending her to a chassidish school... those chassidish chicks dress SO nicely... but I digress). I personally always liked my mother, even if for a few years I had nothing to say to her after school every day (sorry Mom, but you kept asking how school was and it was ALWAYS annoying (school, not you) and boring, etc, and it just kinda killed conversation, ya know? We should sue). Miss you Mom!!!

(I have no idea why the picture posted sideways... but aren't we cute??)

(added at 1:47 PM: note the above outfit lasted less than an hour! Impressive! New outfit is below... Off to shop!)

3 comments:

Faye Berman said...

she looks like you a little bit. I guess she will get over it!

Miriam the Mommy said...

ouch!!! Yeah, at work they kept asking if she had been switched, since she was so cute...

Faye Berman said...

Well I happen to think that her mommy is cute, so...... Sorry for the mean comment, forgive me?