Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Gratitude

I've mentioned it before, just wanted to publically thank God and his messenger in this world, Bobby McFerrin. The "wooo wooo wooo wooo wooo, wooo wah-wooo wah woooooo" part of 'Don't Worry Be Happy' is what I just sang, softly, for like twenty minutes. She loves it (of course she loves it - that's why it takes twenty minutes of singing it to put her to sleep!! If she hated it she'd go to sleep right away to escape it! Hmmmm).

Addendum at 1:21 AM - okay, maybe she likes it too much, cause she kept waking up for more. Guess I blogged too soon! Actually, she is feeling a tad gassy, and woke up every time the pacifier fell out of her mouth. So I propped a toy against her mouth holding it in. Evil? Perhaps. But I'll go move it in a minute, and B"H she seems to have moved into a sounder sleep, something I'd like to do as well, right now. Goodnight (I hope!!).

No comments: