Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hands up!

This is how we sleep. Or rather, this is how we look when we've fallen asleep momentarily but are for sure going to wake up again really soon because we are too busy playing and don't want to miss anything. Sheesh.

Note how the crook of her elbow holds her cork in place. Even as I type this, she - in theory - is laying just like this. Which means I need to get myself into the kitchen to make dinner. But real quick, just one more picture:
This one means: "Yes, Mommy - this hat is too big AND looks rather silly. But you know I'm still cute!"

(before I could save this, crying again... her daytime naps have become so fitful, it's really sad to watch. I know she's exhausted, but she just isn't staying asleep - and it frustrates her too!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum and double yum to the top picture! I just want to give her a big hug and kiss on her cheecks! YUMM!!!!

rebecca halstuch schochet!!!!

Miriam the Mommy said...

We're coming to NY for a week in August - you'll be able to then!!

Faye Berman said...

I won't be able to :-( I live too far south...

Miriam the Mommy said...

Well we're going to Houston too - then you'll be too far north!!

Faye Berman said...

I can't win!