Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hee hee!

You know, just earlier today, I said to myself, "Self, what would we do if she pooped during her bath?" And lo and behold, a full day and a half overdue for our last poop, she let it go in the comfort of her bathwater! (Surprisingly enough, Yoav wouldn't allow me to take a picture for all of your viewing pleasures - imagine!)

So we took her out of the tub, emptied the tub, washed the tub, refilled the tub, and rewashed the girl (she needed it - can you imagine us explaining to the doctor, "yeah, we think that rash on her neck came from her poop"). It's a party!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Miriam,
I am Faye's sister (you might remember me, but then again you might not, it doesn't matter). I just wanted to tell you that Sarah Rochel is super yummy. What a cutie! Mazel tov (a little late, but neartfelt none the less).

Elaine said...

Miriam,
I am Faye's sister (you might remember me, but then again you might not, it doesn't matter). I just wanted to tell you that Sarah Rochel is super yummy. What a cutie! Mazel tov (a little late, but heartfelt none the less).

Miriam the Mommy said...

I do remember you! Thanks so much, I appreciate it! We need all the good mazal wishes we can get!

Faye Berman said...

look at that, my sister is a mentsch! Someone else must have taught her to be polite cause it sure wasn't me!
I can't believe that you got by almost 8 weeks before she pooped in her bath!

Miriam the Mommy said...

Keep in mind that she only poops every couple of days, and that's now - for the first few weeks she only pooped once a week, so we just haven't had that many poops to potentially ruin her bathwater!