Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Reclination

The recliner came!!! It's wonderful (although gosh, it does take up a lot of space!) and we've already had several meals therein, and the spit up hasn't landed on the upholstery yet (came close, though). Everyone is invited to come over and sit in it whenever they like, except of course 8-10 times a day, when my daughter and I are using it.

Last night was another 3 AM wakening-and-eating-and-going-back-to-sleeping, and then she was up again at 6:30, which is very respectable. She's napping at the moment, still somewhat restlessly but at least she's getting some down time. She needs that - she leads a busy life! When she gets up (and undoubtedly, after she eats again) we're going to go to the health food store to buy whole grain goodies (brain food), to the post office to mail back the maternity outfit I borrowed from a gamach in J-town (oops, so she's 8 weeks old - I really meant to get around to it sooner!) and maybe even to get me a new pair of glasses. My glasses are all scratched up, so badly that the store is willing to fix them for free - but it will take a week! So I need a cheap spare pair made.

That's all for now! Have a great day, everyone.

4 comments:

Faye Berman said...

what no picture of the recliner? Slackin Mir!

Miriam the Mommy said...

I meant to write, I am planning a whole photo essay of her room, never fear!

Anonymous said...

which room is hers? the one next door to your room or the bomb shelter?

Rebecca Schochet

Miriam the Mommy said...

the one next to ours - the mamad is saved for guests.