Thursday, May 11, 2006

Reflections on ramblings

A thought from my oh-boy-I-wish-she'd-go-back-to-sleep-for-another-four-hours mind... Like all people, I love talking about myself. When no one is around, I have whole conversations - nay, monologues - talking about myself and my feelings and telling myself stories about myself, and so on and so forth.

I just realized this baby - and by extension, this blog! - are letting me talk to myself with a supposed purpose!! I can talk to my baby all day long (ahem, all night too!) and it's called language development, as opposed to what it really is, which is self agrandizement egotistical ramblings. Ditto this blog. Here I am, talking about myself talking about myself, and you're all reading along... brouhahahaha!!

I seriously need more sleep.

No comments: