Monday, June 19, 2006

Huh?!

What's my name again?

I just don't get it. She sleeps, she doesn't sleep. She's starving, she's barely eating. Now it's 1:45 in the morning, and she's here next to me as I blog. She's in her stroller, in hopes that she'll fall asleep there. She kept crying in her crib unless I was in there with her. So now we're here together in the living room, and if she doesn't go to sleep soon, we'll be going outside for a walk. Just when you think you've got them pinned...

Speaking of pinned, she's starting to really grab things deliberately, as in see toy - stick out hand - grab toy - release toy - grab toy again - waggle toy - quote Shakespeare.

She's just sitting there in the stroller, watching me...

Here are some absurdedly adorable pictures I took of her having tummy time earlier today. It was very hard to choose just a few to share with ya'll (I didn't want to bore you, heaven forfend).

It's 2:04 AM now, and she's asleep in the stroller. Dare I try to move her to her bed, or let her sleep there?

Now 2:22 AM. The answer was, shoulda left her in there. But now, one rocking recliner and many 'shh, shh-es' later, she's asleep in her crib (note: when you're so tired you're forgetting the words to 'shh shh' - you must be a mother).


5 comments:

Faye Berman said...

She really is KE"H beautiful.

Miriam the Mommy said...

You're so sweet, thanks! Unlike the people at work, who ask me if she was switched at birth, since how could she be so cute, etc.

Faye Berman said...

well that would just be mean........ R u back at work?

Miriam the Mommy said...

No, thank God! My paid leave just ended, but I'm taking off until September anyway.

Faye Berman said...

Ok, cool, and good for you! Maybe next time naked play time should be amended to "clad in a diaper playtime"