Sunday, June 04, 2006

Milkmunch

We had another lactation consultant come out today, who noticed that whenever my daughter eats, she tries to turn her head towards the floor. Hmm... this clearly means something, but we don't know what! But we're going to try to get it fixed - more news as this story develops!

We had a lovely, peaceful day - I even got to go to the gym (where they were playing Beatles songs!) and made quinoa for dinner (aside: does anyone know what the heck the bracha is on that stuff??). Now I'm about to go bathe her royal hiney (hee hee!) and we're all going to sleep! Ah, a day with no news - not a bad thing!! (Oh yeah, she did poop this morning - I know you were concerned.)

Oh, I wanted to share with ya'll my little giving-daughter-a-bath ditty, to the tune of the chorus of 'Copacabana':

Yes it's bathtime, for Sarah Rochel
Cutest girl ever to be called a tochter
Yes it's bathtime, for Sarah Rochel
Cutie patootie
We'll clean off your bootie (alternate: 'you made a big doody')
Yes it's bathtime....
for Sarah D!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

wow she looks a LOT like the Rabbi.

Faye Berman said...

Sweet song!

Miriam the Mommy said...

Hey, if you have to have Barry Manilow stuck in your head... at least I get to sing about poop!

And yeah, lately everyone's been saying she looks like Yoav. I actually don't see it, but I used to see that she looked like me. Obviously it's a Freudian block, or, er, something.

bilha said...

Love the song Mir. One day we have to get together and share these crazy songs we sing to our kids. You'd love the "Hey Wiggley Worm" to the tune of "Hey Bungalo Bill" song that we do. There are many more too. Does she dance to the music yet? j/k. Enjoy her!

Faye Berman said...

btw:
I think it is so cute that you call her tochter.