Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sucking

(quick note before the photo essay: Ain't in convenient when I can give her her 2 AM feeding... before she's gone to bed for the night??? She got her 'afternoon' nap in from 7:30 to 10 PM; that might have something to do with it...)




(I am proud to say that she, like her mother before her, is perfectly capable of stuffing her entire fist into her mouth. It's great to liven up a dull shabbos table, ya know? To say nothing of boring dates...)

(Another note: she's so cute! Currently, she can't fall asleep unless she's cuddled up with something. So usually it's her blanket, but it's too hot tonight for it. So she's got her arms wrapped around the inchworm! If it weren't almost 3 AM (!), I'd risk waking her by taking a picture...)

4 comments:

Faye Berman said...

Yes but can she stick her entire foot in her mouth like her mother before her! (Sorry i could not resist)

Miriam the Mommy said...

Ooh... yeah, that hurts!

And, um, yes.

Faye Berman said...

That was really mean of me, I am sorry.......

Miriam the Mommy said...

Au contraire, you've been excellent giving me recipes for eating my foot!