Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Attack of the killer cutie

Wow, I have so many pictures from today, I'm just going to load 'em all up! But just to brief you on our day...

1) we went to the doctor, who was very happy with the girl's weight (now 6.17 kilo, firmly climbing that 25% curve). Of course, the weight may have been augmented by the 2 and a half weeks worth of poop just sitting in the girl's bowels, although the doc said her gut didn't feel like it was overpacked. But anyway...

2) We had a lovely time playing outside, as shown in the pictures. Note the really cool shot I got of a praying mantis on our wall! (Yup, this is a REALLY religious neighborhood!) While I was cooking she perched in the laundry hamper - is it me, or did her face get really mature all of a sudden?

3) Princess Poop finally let it all out in the bathtub this evening - hurray! 16 days - it's a new record!

4) I got the part of Chicken in 'Annie'!! No, not Rooster, rather Rooster's sidekick, Chicken, in place of the Lily role. Hurray! Now if I could just get paid for this...





2 comments:

Faye Berman said...

Wow check out all the pics......... Glad to hear that her tummy is not as impacted anymore. Child is, as ever, adorable. Enjoy singing Easy Street.

bilha said...

What a q t pie. She's soooo yummy. I feel like driving to RBS just to pinch those yummy looking cheeks. Yum delicious. Enjoy her and keep those pics coming.