Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sarah Ruffle

And now, a little fashion show. We've been wearing lots of new clothes for the holiday. This little ensemble (thanks Z!) garned us the title of 'Sarah Ruffle' over yuntiv... Note the attractive hospital style back! But seriously, it was PERFECT for warm sukka weather. It has an adorable hat too, which she wore on yuntiv but we couldn't find for picture taking... Note also the bloomer effect. Too edible, this child...

Today we ran into J-town (ouch) and visited Savta Raba. The toch even ate some rice cereal there. Then we hit a bookstore, where I sold lots of books from the house that I was ready to part with. The amount of money we got for selling about 20 books was enough to buy another 5 or so. Don't get me started...

Otherwise, a pretty quiet day! Yoav may or may not be going paintballing with some of his students tomorrow, and I may or may not actually get anything accomplished towards cooking for the upcoming yuntiv. But tonight we folded all the laundry I did a full week ago, so now Yoav will have a place to sleep when he moves back inside!

Will have pictures of our sukka tomorrow, IY"H. The girl actually went to sleep on time, since we were able to give her her bath and read to her properly, as is our wont, and now time for me to sleep too! Goodnight!

3 comments:

Carlye said...

Such a cutie! Love the ruffles! Not to seem stalker-ish, but your dad alerted us to your blog months ago and we read it every day, just didn't know how to comment without sounding a little scary! ;-)

I hope to meet you and your family (your parents included!) soon...Have only had the pleasure of spending time with your brother.

Love all of the updates on the kiddo! Keem 'em coming! Thanks for the comment...

Carlye (and Sam)

Faye Berman said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW she is KE"H so cute. I hope you have a great second half of Yom Tov.

Miriam the Mommy said...

Oh, I am happy I have comments - I was thinking everyone was so busy over sukkos and here I am, just sitting in front of my computer, with nothing to do... HAH! Okay, fine, have to go babyproof or something (what, we can't store our renaissance collection of sharp weaponry on the bottom shelf anymore?!).