Monday, November 20, 2006

Cough, cough













The doc this morning said my lungs are clear (wheeze, wheeze), and the girl's are a little wheezy but she does NOT need the nebulizer again (hurray!) and she's on the up and up. Baruch Hashem! I asked how her ears look, and the doctor said, "dull." Oh.

I need to go to sleep, so I'm going to be terse, but I took lots of pictures today. Enjoy! The boogers in her nose were ones she specifically requested I not remove. Um, right. And it's not a skin condition, it's just rice cereal.

Oh, so cute. In the car today I was playing the Banana Boat song (thanks Uncle Micah for putting it on the cd!) and the girl was going "da da da" in response to Harry Belafonte. Adorable!

She is definitely better, but for some reason is still happier if she's recently had a dose of the acetomitatatatathing. I dunno why (maybe it's her dull ears?) but I will ask the doctor at tomorrow's appointment!! I just LOVE socialized medicine - can't get enough!

(These may not load - if not, I'll upload again tomorrow. Goodnight!)


2 comments:

bilha said...

I just love the picture of Sarah Rochel on the floor in the park. I must say that from that angle it looks like your little butterbean has a double chin. Can it be? She's really filling out and getting cuter by the day.

Miriam the Mommy said...

Yeah, some shots have major doublechinnage. I try not to share too many of those... don't want her getting a complex...

So nu, I never see pictures of YOUR kiddos!!