Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Down dooby doo down down

Here I am again. It's amazing how I'm sleeping in my cribby AND blogging at the same time. I'm just that kind of kid.

I wasn't so happy today. Well, I was when my ibuprofen kicked in, but not so much when it hadn't. We went to the doctor, and she said my ears are PERFECT (gosh, just like me!) but if I still have a fever tomorrow then I have to get a blood test. Well, I'm excited, because I like to play with sharp dangerous objects, but Mommy is a little concerned about how I'll take it... Hopefully we're just going to find that my iron is too low (despite supplementation) or something easy to fix like that.

Of course, I may just be teething and there's nothing to do for it!

My weight is down, too, down, um, about 7 ounces (sorry, took me a minute to whip out my trusty dusty slide rule). And yet I'm still so cute!!

I have NOT been eating normally, not milk, not food. Tonight, though, Mommy let me play with this big old yellow thing, and let me suck on it too, until I got my little gums to go through it and bit off a whole piece. Mommy didn't let. But I did eat some banana and some applesauce and cereal and even took my vitamins AND my iron nicely. That is, if you call rubbing them into my nostrils eating nicely (and I do!).

Speaking of bananas, Mommy has been distracting me by playing things from this personalize your banana website. I think I'm going to buy her one for her birthday. I should have my own credit card by then, right?

Oh, and Mommy saw the doctor too, and now Mommy is on some steroid inhaler. Just another thing in the house they won't let me chew on!! But Mommy has been wheezing and coughing so much that she needs relief. The doctor even said maybe being sick changed the taste of Mommy's milk, which is why I haven't been consuming as much.

Yeah, well, either that or I'm just trying to drive everyone crazy!! Good thing they love me so much.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara Rochel i just love talking to you! and did i mention how cute you are recently?-tzipporah rabinowicz

Debbie said...

you are in big trouble. If I spend my life savings getting SS ring tones and wallpapers, I am moving in with you because this is all your fault.
OBSESSION

Miriam the Mommy said...

I know, I know!! I don't need ALL of them... just MOST of them...

Debbie said...

Ernie, why do you have a banana in your ear?
to keep away the alligators, Bert.
Ernie, there are no alligators on sesame street.
Doing a good job isnt it Bert?

MWAH MWAH MWAAAAAAAAAH

Miriam the Mommy said...

They won't let me download them here in Israel - nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Debbie said...

haha me neither it doesnt work with verizon! VERIZON! i guess its a good thing?
my favorite by FAR, the one I would buy, would be the one with Grover reciting a poem. Shari and I were rolling on the floor last night listening to that over and over...

Miriam the Mommy said...

Should you be rolling on the floor in your condition?

Debbie said...

haha yeah its fine, its the getting up thats the problem.