Monday, November 27, 2006

Dunno

Tochterbean was a little unhappy today at the metapelet. Actually, it seemed like it was Offical Crying Baby Day at the metapelet. She didn't eat (drank my whole freezer stash though, crikey!), slept a lot (for her, anyway).. And then once we got home, she was unhappy too. She took a nice nap (as did I, sigh), and when she woke up she got baby Motrin and once it kicked in, she was better.

Teething? Hope so. The metapelet thinks it's her ears again, but Mommy does NOT let.

Here's the sweetypie, and goodnight to you all.


(Oh, the video isn't up yet. Okay, here are a couple pics to get your fix:)

6 comments:

Faye Berman said...

your daughter is a ham!!

Miriam the Mommy said...

Albeit the kosherest one around.

shira said...

Miriam, try it! lavender, tea tree, and olive oil! It WORKS!!!

Miriam the Mommy said...

My doctor doesn't let me put diddly squat in her ears yet. Last time the metapelet put olive oil in there, the doc couldn't tell if she was looking at ear fluid or oil!

I'll wait for a diagnosis, thanks.

Jennifer Bean said...

Hey, I have an odd request. I'm working on a big project at work and there's a check I have to mail to Israel! Can you verify that the address is written correctly for me? I can leave it in a comment on here or e-mail ya, whichever you prefer.

Thanks!

Miriam the Mommy said...

Hey cuz! (I wonder if I'm subconsciously referring to you when I call my daughter 'Bean!')

Sure, drop me an email - whichever address is fine, miriam . druyan at gmail . com works.

Alternatively, just make the check out to me and send it here!! ;)