Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Here I am!

Hi blog! Thanks for stopping by to read all about me and my mommy and my abba (he's the guy mommy keeps showing me videos of). Anyway, as you all know I've been running a fever lately. Well, we went to my good friend Dr. L today, and besides her telling me I'm the cutest baby in all of RBS (she always says that), she said I have an ear infection. An ear infection! On both sides! It's a very, very mild one, but still!! Mommy got all indignant, since only formula-fed babies are supposed to get ear infections, and SHE never had an ear infection in her life, and I'm supposed to be just like her, etc, etc, etc. Oh well!

So the doc said I don't need antibiotics yet, and since I'm not in pain, Baruch Hashem, I don't even need eardrops. My fever is low enough she even lets me not take the aceta...aceta... um, the medicine, which is a pity cause it's very yummy, and I like to play with the syringe.

I'm still not totally myself, which is no doubt why I'm wide awake at this hour and sitting here on Mommy's lap typing away and hollering 'aaaaiaaah' to the necklace I'm chewing on (talk about multitasking!).

I miss Abba!! Mommy says I'm being very cuddly, since I'm sick, and I love to cuddle with Abba...

What else is new? Mommy cut my nails today, and I'd like to publicly tell her it's my own fault I got cut, since I was wiggling so much. I really appreciate her trying to save me from scratching myself! Oh, and today at the doc's we weighed me - I'm 7 kilos! I finally doubled my birth weight!

Here's a picture of me. Ain't I cute?

I'm going to go devote more of my energies to making really loud vowel sounds in my mom's ears, but goodnight my public! I love you all!

5 comments:

shira said...

Prunella, you are delicious! Looking forward to hearing more from you on this blog. As for the picture, Yitzhok Zevi would say, "Not tzanua v'not tzanua". 'course, you are so cute, I didn't even notice that you weren't wearing anything. Feel good!

Miriam the Mommy said...

Shira, if you notice carefully, her arms are strategically placed. And thanks for the good wishes. She's finally back asleep now... yawn...

Faye Berman said...

I love it when SR writes to us!

Anonymous said...

Nice Codpiece prunes, I wish I was back there to cuddle you back to good health. In the meantime - take good care of your mommy - I'll be home in just a few more days ....

Anonymous said...

Ilana saw this picture and yelled, "Peekaboo, baby!"