Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Red-blooded

Yoav took her for a blood test this morning (not because I was squeamish, but because I had to work this morning and he didn't!). They pricked her finger and then massaged it until they had enough blood.. um, interesting. The girlchild was fine with the prick, but got a little impatient with the massage, and then according to Yoav was REALLY annoyed at having to pinch her finger with the gauze to stop the bleeding!

Anyway, supposedly the results came in this afternoon, but we personally don't have them. Full updates tomorrow.

The metapelet said she was much more herself today. She did eat more, it's true, and she did well overnight last night, B"H. Tonight she even had some of the tomato soup we were having (sans salt), which had enough garlic in it she oughta be cured of whatever ails her!

Yoav is just getting her out of the bathtub now, and I'm blogging early since I have play practice tonight. One of the things that delights me about this show (our rendition of 'Annie') is that I got to do a lot of the lyric re-writes, and I managed to get this line into "Sign"...

"I got your number, you want a tochter."

:)

It's my own private tribute to My Girl. Tickets just went on sale for 'We've Got Annie' (which is what we're calling it), so if any of you Loyal Readers out there want to buy, call 1599-500-850 (yes, that's a real Israeli number). And if any of you Loyal Readers out there want to babysit on the nights in question, why please, lemme know!

6 comments:

Faye Berman said...

I wanna go!!!! Somehow I just do not think my car would make it that far. Break a metaphorical leg.

Anonymous said...

you didnt mention the date of the performances.....

rebecca

Miriam the Mommy said...

Three the week of Jan 22, three the week of Feb 5

Faye Berman said...

right around my birthday and i still don't get to go (frowny face)

Miriam the Mommy said...

call Nefesh bNefesh!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh im actually going to be there that week!!!! we'll IYH be there thurs jan 18 - sun 28th.....maybe ill come! (even though im staying at the king solomon during the week and hopefully the eisensteins that 2nd shabbos...) ofcourse i would love to stop by that the shabbos....the 26th....SO PLEASE BE HOME THAT SHABBOS!!! and if eisenstein isnt home, can we come for shabbos????? YAY! YAY!this time i wont be alone when i come :)
rebecca schochet