Friday, November 17, 2006

Update

Doc said she's improving, but boy is she not happy (okay, she was happy at the doc's, but before and after, nope!). So I got a triaminic-smelling drug for her, to help clear up her congestion, because boy is she congested. And she's not eating much or drinking much, and right now she just cried herself to sleep in my arms. Boy do I wish I could help her...

Last night I dreamt Yoav set her down to crawl, and she picked herself up and started walking. Then she started running up and down steps. Oh. Not bad. Oh, and she was a shark, and I was trying to come to terms with my un-admitted regret that my baby was a shark, but she was still awfully cute (even if she did keep biting my ankle).

But now I'm going to run around like a mishuggane as I realize just how much of a mess the two of us have made since last Friday's cleanup. Good shabbos and good health to us all!

2 comments:

Faye Berman said...

she was a shark? and she was running up and down the steps? And she is the one who needs medication??

Miriam the Mommy said...

I think it was too much 'Finding Nemo', actually.