Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Brilliance


I've been coaching her for months, and today, finally, as soon as I asked, "Where's Mommy's nose?" she reached out and touched it!! She did it twice!!

That's my brilliant child!

She's also learned how to take off her Carter's brand imitation Robeez (she can't take off the real things), but that may be Carters' design flaw as opposed to her being so so brilliant. Or not!

She's feeling good, B"H, I'm feeling good, B"H, Yoav's feeling good, B"H - we're all fine fine.

And such fun!! In the next couple months we're going to be hosting all four grandparents (although not all simultaneously) - yippee!!! Can't wait!

Blogger still doesn't want to upload pictures very much. It uploads them, but doesn't stick them in my blog, so somewhere some Blogger employee is enjoying pictures of my daughter, but they ain't sharing. Sorry! At least this one came through. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miriam, Rabbi and most important Sorah Rochal,
I'm sitting here trying to catch up on your blog!! (yes, I admit it's been a while since I last checked it!) Your daughter keeps getting cuter!! So, Im coming to Israel in two weeks and I wanna see her in the flesh! Since you guys have a baby now I dont know what your shabbos scheduals are like but either way I'm coming!! If I dont get on that schedual of yours I'm just gonna show up on your doorstep one night during the week!!! (thats not a threat or anything!) I'll be there from dec 17-jan 8!! Alright I'm excited to see the little one!!! (also excited to see you two!) let me know if you guys need me to bring anything!
Milgraum