Monday, December 25, 2006

Compliance problems

I think the girl took the whole 'on strike' thing a little too far. Last night she only went to sleep about 10:30 PM. Tonight she went to sleep at 7 PM (Yes! I made it to my dress rehersal on time!)... but was up by 8, and wouldn't go back to sleep until 10 or so (um, sorry Yoav!). I have no idea why she's not so sleepy - it's not like she's sleeping a lot during the day at all. I guess she's just too busy!

Anyway, here's her and her abba lifting weights earlier.

I'm very frustrated with blogger uploading pictures so unpredictably, so while I have many yummy pictures of the girl, I just can't get them to you! I may have to investigate other options... Oh, good, it let me load another one. So this is Princess Pea in her fairytale role... so delicious!

2 comments:

Faye Berman said...

my Abba used to weight lift the same way with me and my sister. Brings back memories!!

Sabba L & Savta N said...

Wow! SR gets a great ride and her Abba tightens up his abdominal muscles. It's a win-win exercise.
I hope SR will come to appreciate that the middle of the night is a time for sleeping- so that her Mommy and Abba will be able to log more zzzzz.

Sabba