Thursday, December 28, 2006

Frustration!


It took forever to load this picture!! Anyway...

Happily I saw little scraps of snow on the side of the road into J-town this morning, and supposedly there's a bunch more there now (note to people not from Houston: when I say "a bunch more" of snow, this means you don't need a magnifying glass to look for it). I would love to see it, but I would love more for it to accumulate enough that I wouldn't be able to drive into work tomorrow!! Yay!

All is well here, nothing to report. I wasn't even gonna blog, but you know, I wouldn't want to disappoing anyone. Happy snow, ya'll!!

1 comment:

Sabba said...

Every serious Jew believes "Jerusalem first." Well, this winter Jerusalem one-upped New York by getting its first snowfall. In fact, Dec 2006 will be the warmest on record for NYC and one of very few without even a trace of snow. The precipitation is mucho important for Israel's water table. Meanwhile, there is a respite, so enjoy Shabbat.