Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's me! It's me!

Hey, it's me again. Mom is bushed, so she asked me to stay up late and blog. Since last night I behaved (it was hard!) and only woke up like three times, I can swing it! I also took a great nap on the way home from the park today - I just fell asleep in the stroller, in the middle of munching on my whole-wheat pita.

Ain't I cute? Mommy and Abba call this my Gangsta Tochta look. Savta bought me the duds - pretty nifty, eh?

(Mommy just called me from her room to tell me you can't be both a 'gangsta' and 'nifty', but hey, I'm still young enough to make literary mistakes like that).

Do you believe this other picture? That's the wig Mommy is wearing in her play. Blech. I look Italian or something (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Mommy is just about ready for her play - her last rehersal was tonight. She can't wait!! Okay, I can wait, because the performances are going to take Mommy away from me a lot (she says she really MEANT to get me sleeping through the night before the plays happened... oh well...).

So goodnight my public! Poor Mommy - she has to be in plays to have an adoring fanbase. I just have to exist! (Yes, you are worthy - you can get off the floor now.)

2 comments:

brenderan said...

We have the "gangsta" outfit in orange and blue for Yoni - Safta brought it when Yaeli was born :) It is one of his favorites

Carlye said...

Can I just say, I am lovin' the wig....Awesome look! ;-)