Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Speedy Gonzalblog

Sorry for the dinky bloggage. I'll spare you the details, but I haven't been feeling so hot of late, and I'm busy with the play and such, etc. I stayed home from work today (Yoav took the girl to J-lem), and worked remotely... hmmm, could get used to that part...

We just got the new fridge only moments ago (!!!) and IY"H I'll take a picture of it live and in action tomorrow - yippee!! The girl continues brilliantly, thank God, and we're having fun with Savta... and Saba arrives tomorrow morning!

Note the pictures of her standing and playing by the couch, as well as this morning's first: she climbed fully onto something (the old baby seat)! She even climbed down too.

Okay, gotta go put the baby to bed and sleep or something...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i wasnt like 6000 miles away i would pinch her cheeks-tzipporah Rabinowicz

brenderan said...

Gotta love the working remotely thing! I conveniently forgot how to do it while I was out on maternity leave. But it is fun when you can stay home and still get paid.
Glad to see SR is back to feeling better and already climbing around and up on things. Just wait till she gets herself to the top of the slide and wants to come down head-first. Oh the joys of parenthood.

Micah said...

As the Uncle ( see i do look at this stuff ) I want, wait strike that, Demand more videos , of my sweetest Niece ( and my only one i might add ) so in other words , MORE VIDEOS MORE VIDEOS !!!!!! Please.

Love ,
Micah ( the greatest Brother and Uncle and Brother in-law EVER! )

Anonymous said...

soooooooooo cute! it's been some time since i looked on this blog, but she's such a cutie! speak to you soon,
Daniella:)