Thursday, February 01, 2007

Demanding

Enough of you complained, I'm in the middle of uploading another video (sheesh! The demands on a celebrity these days!). As soon as it's live, I'll modify this post so ya'll can see it.

Anyway, the Bubbie and Zayde came tonight - hurray! Except for the girl crying the whole way back from the airport (oh well), we've had nothing but fun ever since. Good thing I borrowed a friend's minivan - my folks brought just a few things for the baby (for example, I think we have the entire Sandra Boynton library now, and that's just the beginning!).

We're away for shabbos up north at a Hatzolah shabbaton, so that's correct, there won't really be any EMT's left in the neighborhood, so everyone try to stay healthy this weekend, okay?

So away for shabbos, then a wedding Sunday night, then three nights of plays, then my parents leave a few days later - and THEN, gentle readers, I will attempt to resume my social obligations, like answering emails and phone calls and tending to personal hygeine. Well, I'll try to work at least one of those in sooner.

3 comments:

Faye Berman said...

Hi Rosenblatts! Mir, I am glad that both you and the Toch seem to be doing better. Have a great Shabbos!

Yitz/Yaffa said...

No EMTs? Yikes.

As for the Sandra Boynton library - mazal tov. May you memorize them quickly.

Enjoy your parents!

brenderan said...

Welcome to the Rosenblatts. Enjoy all the tochter time :) See you when you get back, hopefully!