Monday, February 12, 2007

More pics

I was SUCH a good girl today, making pureed turkey meat for the girl's soup and doing loads of laundry and cleaning my bathroom and returning my borrowed rubber chicken and in general being Responsible. It's a work in progress.

Enjoy the pictures. Note the scary picture of my father in the Chicken wig, with me in the hat and fall of Mrs. Mudge (a girl dressing as a guy dressing as a girl... I'll come in again). Note too my daughter's adorable new legwarmers (causing many "I don't believe your daughter is wearing legwarmers" comments at the park social scene).

This cute 'Singing in the Rain' picture we took when out to dinner with my parents at El Goucho (read: mondo meat palace) in Ramat Gan. The girl was WONDERFUL, and while she didn't much care for the chicken (we skipped giving her sirloin entirely), she liked the fries and LOVED the sauteed mushrooms. Who knew?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow el goucho you guys are really living it up!-tzip

Malka old roomie said...

Hi so happy u wrote to me, awesome pics u know i was Annie in 3rd grade. Great blog keep it up.

Bilha said...

Oh Miriam, you're too much for me. I love the pictures. First of all, yesterday's picture of you in the curly wig totally looks like Yoav. It's scary. Second, the curly wig actually really suits your dad well. He looks great in it. Third, I love the legwarmers. They add color to her wardrobe. They especially look nice with the green walls in the background. Thanks for posting pics. We miss you!

Faye said...

I LOVE the legwarmers! My mom used to knit them for me, I had many many pairs. The pics are great. Glad you had a good visit with your folks.

Anonymous said...

debbie - i also totally thought it was rabbi sharfman but i wasnt gonna say anything until i read your comment. hey, if he wears a blue suit, why not a blue shirt too?
-nechama gorf

brenderan said...

I commented on my blog for you, oops...also, we love seeing DAILY pics of your princess. Dash l'culam