Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Your message here

Travel Plans Update Two: Yoav is going to Poland! He's going to be the medic-and-additional-rabbinical-staff whosits on one of his seminary's trip to Poland in a couple weeks. Ah, Poland! Beautiful land of snow and soot and death! He'll be gone 10 days, which means when he returns I have MAJOR dirty diaper leverage.

We'll miss him. Again. Sigh.

Happy to report that the girl continues fabulously, improving in health, thank God! Her father and I aren't getting enough sleep though. I have a dream... a dream of answering all my emails on the same day as I receive them... a dream of washing dishes on the same day they were dirtied... a dream where a little white load and a little black load could be washed on the same day... a dream where I sleep through the night... (end of speech cut off by snores)

Enjoy pics of the girl helping me with laundry.

Oh, and reader responses are welcome... I need to buy a car seat for the babe since she'll be outgrowing her infant one soon (jeepers!). Do I really need this? (scroll down for the cowmooflage...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

one second which poland trip is the rabbi going on? and wow u got her working already not bad, next u got to teach her to do the dishes-tzip

bilha said...

Hi. Long time no comment on your blog. Britax is the best car seat for her but it is expensive and as far as I know isn't sold here. If none of those are issues then go ahead. We opted for the Evenflow Triumph which is in our opinion great (we have two of them now). The Evenflows take up lots of room and are harder than Britax to adjust the stap of. Good luck! Oh by the way, you can get Evenflow here but...it costs twice the price so we had my dad bring it with him. He took to pieces of luggage and they didn't look at his carry on when he checked in. When he was about to get on the plane they took it away from him and put it under with the strollers. Brilliant. Anyway, good luck. If you need a place to go for Shabbos while Yoav is away you can always come here. Have a good shabbos!

Miriam the Mommy said...

Afikei Torah's trip, for 10 days. Gevalt. That's a lot of mana chamas he'll be living on...

Miriam the Mommy said...

And Tzip, you gotta teach her to do dishes; I think you've washed more of mine than I have...

Anonymous said...

yum mana chama hell have to take sodium pills after-tzip