Monday, March 05, 2007

Purim pictorial

Helping Yoav get ready to leave for Poland at 2 this morning, sheesh, so no time to blog, but here are the pictures you've been clamoring for. Note my daughter's adorable facial makeup (hurray 3 shekel tube of black lipstick, already donated to a seminary girl dressing up as, quote, "a goth"). Note too that it wiped off easily. Note as well the adorable albeit homemade tail on her costume.

More text for later this week, where I'll have no housework to keep me away from blogging, I'm sure. :)




6 comments:

Carlye said...

Such a cutie!!! More pictures, more pictures! Save travels to Yoav...

Rebecca said...

YUMMMM! thanks for posting the pics!

rebecca

Debbie said...

wow i almost gave up on you. I was 95% expecting "she who insists on feeding herself" to greet me...
looks like your purim was very freilich!

Anonymous said...

Miriam i know this is prob weird but you look so pretty in neon green!tzip

Faye Berman said...

she is adorable as always. What were you dressed as?

Miriam the Mommy said...

I was dressed as myself! Surely you remember me wearing that hat in Stern, no?

People did keep asking me if the hair is a sheytle. Um, what, they thought cause it was Purim I was showing my hair? Or maybe they thought the hair looked so bad it was yarn? I don't know...