Monday, July 09, 2007

Sick day II


She stayed home again today, again because she had quite the fever this morning. (Like her weary head on my shoulder was uncomfortably hot through my shirt!) But once she was dosed, she was perfectly happy until evening, when the fever came back. Dose again, la la la, she's fine.

I am tempted to just dose her and send her to the metapelet pretending that she's not still running a fever. But that would be Wrong, and not Doing Unto Others-y of me. Still tempting.

This picture is from today. Specks of sweet potato on her cheeks notwithstanding, doesn't she look fine? Because she IS fine!

I think it's just teething (she's been drooling, chewing her finger, and of course, her messy recent diaper habits). Can anyone confirm my diagnosis? You can blame EVERYTHING on teething! Middle east conflict? Teething, definitely.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm just leaving a comment here to tell you that you should read my comment I left on the "Almost 2 AM look back" entry. Just thought you'd like to know. It's nice to be caught up on the tochter's (and of course you and Yoav's) life again!

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Oyy not again....