Sunday, July 22, 2007

Some pictures to tide you over

I'm so tired today... hmm... wonder why...

And wait until you get to chapter 48 when Harry travels back in time to play live with the Beatles in San Francisco - oops, I promised no spoilers! Yeah yeah yeah!

Here's the girl erev shabbos in her finery, awaiting her crazy parents (the ones running around in the usual pre-shabbos headless chicken race), and one from today when the lighting was just... perfect. Like her...

...Perfect? Okay, a handful. A major, unmistakeable, threatening to start acting like a two year old eight months early handful, but a PERFECT Princess Handful!

And yes Uncle Micah, I'll take more videos soon. I spent a while clearing out half my one-gigabyte memory card (I ran out of cds to burn, hence only half) so now I am flush with memory again and can video.

2 comments:

Rebs Ima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love that pink flowered dress!!! If I have a girl( or when I have a girl, if not this child, then IYH in the future), can I barrow it in a year and a half??? YUMMM!!! so precious!
rebecca