Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sukkos: Day 6

Quiet day. I had to work this morning for a few hours in the office (it was my turn)so Yoav had Abba-Tochter time. Later on we went to Nachal Sorek so I could do tashlich ("Rivert! Wadar!"). Yoav's hadassim had gone bad, so we picked up another batch in SuperSol of all improbable places, thus letting me bentch lulav mere minutes before shkia. Fun fun!

Finally, you can see the sukka. The girl (who woke up at 6:25 this morning, bless her little heart) was already in the "I'm going to put my head down on anything that doesn't move now, because I'm exhausted. However, I will not actually fall asleep until you've worked so hard at getting me to bed that I wake right back up!" mode, as you can see.

1 comment:

tzipporah r said...

hey no fair there was no slide in the sukkah when i came for succos!