Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Meme and Sheshe (an utterly pointless blog)

I was tagged with a 'meme' - what's that, you ask? As the name connotes, it's an opportunity to talk about yourself. But since this blog ain't about me (like fudge it's not, but shhh...), I'll do it in two batches, one for meme and one for sheshe.

The extra chaap is that you don't just answer the meme questions, but you post the first picture (proprietry permitting) that comes up on a Google image search for that word.

Am I bored at work, when I started working on this? Quite possibly.


1. Age on next birthday

me:



she:



2. A place I'd like to visit

me:
she:

3. One of your favorite places

me:


she:

4. Your favorite object

me:


she:

5. Your favorite food

me:


she: (this week)

6. Your favorite animal

me:



she:

7. Your favorite color

me:


she:

8. Name of a past pet

me:


she: (current, not past)

9. What you drive

me:


she:

10. Your middle name

me:


she:

11. A bad habit of yours

me:



she:

12. Your favorite holiday

me:

she:





(Thanks F)

6 comments:

nechama gorfinkel said...

so i guess its not busy season at talk'n'save now.

Yitz/Yaffa said...

cute.

Faye said...

teehee!!!!

Anonymous said...

an armadillo? i feel like im watching steel magnolias!!!!

rebecca

Anonymous said...

Your fav animal is the armadillo or was that the best option?
Elke

tzipporah rabinowicz said...

how come i never knew that your favorite food was ketchup???how did we not have that conversation and i need details about debras wedding please post pics!!!!