Sunday, March 09, 2008

Video extravangana

Micah and the girl reading "Red Fish, Blue Fish" in the chair:



That one was clearly from a few days ago (you can tell not just because Micah was there, but because she was still wearing warm pajamas!).

Then we took a few tonight. So WHO taught my daughter to say 'cheese' when we take a picture? I didn't!! But someone musta!



This is just cute. Pay no attention to the diaper so wet it is threatening to claim a video of its own.



And lastly, take I of singing the chupa song. Clearly, I need to try this video when Yoav is here so he can sing along. Although she does read lips most impressively for this age...

3 comments:

Faye said...

wow is she available for private parties? Women only, of course!

rebekita31 said...

is the chupah song in honor of daniella?

Debbie said...

haha I was going to be all witty and ask if the chuppah song was for lau-tzipporah-ie bur someone beat me to it! maybe its for daniella AND laurie :-)
BTW the "you made me ink" comment on OS made me snort my milk in front of all of Touro grad school. alas you have that effect on me.