Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Cherry on top

I give you a blog with THREE videos, and I give you even more...

Yoav is working at a camp this summer, which is great since he'll get to teach AND go on a plethora of trips AND get paid for it! He also will be missing many, many bedtimes, harumph. But anyway, he needed a new tiyul hat, which I must say suited the girl so nicely I almost made him go and buy another one.

Smoosh.


She's had her baby sleep in the cribby with her the last couple nights. When I left her last night (yes, she's wearing clothes - she wanted to "get dressed! No pajamas!" after her bath, so I gave in), she and the baby were both tucked in with the blankie, head on pillow. This morning, they were both untucked, and face down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just when you think she couldn't get any cuter she proves you wrong.
Love Mom Lavitt