Monday, January 19, 2009

Blankie!

Massive, massive thanks and love to Faye who lovingly handmade a gorgeous blankie for Shulama-llama! We got it, it's lovely - and Sarah Rochel keeps appropriating it. As in, "I let the baby use my blankie, and I use this one." Tonight, at last, they are sleeping with their respective blankies.

If you recall, Faye also made us Sarah Rochel's winter hat. If you recall where on earth I put it, I'd appreciate it too. Considering that I - today! - just cleaned out the pantries that got rearranged for Pesach (yup, just 9 months later!), I should be finding the winter accessories come, I dunno, June.

You can see it here:


And here, although I need to take even a better picture.




Thank you again!! Now Shulamis can happily bury her face in the blankie ala vintage Sarah Rochel, and she still has airholes. Baruch Hashem!

4 comments:

Faye said...

glad she likes it. Maybe she will get back someday!

Miriam the Mommy said...

Yeah, tonight they are sleeping with the right ones. I think Sarah Rochel was too tired to fight!

Faye said...

it won't let me watch the video!

Faye said...

ok, it let me watch the video, I love the part where SR1 appears to clear her throat, making the chhhhhhhhhh noise.