Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I hab a cude beby - here-da videow

(So maybe I have a bit of a cold...)



There's another cute one too of her splashing in the sink, but GoogleVideo is kvetching at me.

I have so much to blog about, but I need to go to sleep. I will probably forget it all, but I do have to mention the following Great Moments in Sarah Rocheldom:

(during a meltdown of a bedtime, but in the recovery stage)
"I want a bawkle milk."
Sarah Rochel, you know we never have bawkles at bedtime.
"But I'm so sad!"

(after she accidentally knocked her yogurt on the floor, and I was cleaning it up with paper towels and 409)
Sarah Rochel, you never touch this (the 409), right?
"No! I have Mommy and Abba clean up for me."

.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

sweetie thats not a smile its the rooting reflex :-)

Miriam the Mommy said...

Nah, she's way too old for that! (although that did occur to me) It's that I'm stimulating her smiling muscles! REALLY! Harumph.

Debbie said...

she's like 3 months right? not too old. I believe the integration age is 2-3 months.

Faye said...

awww so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KE"H. Looks like she is smiling to me.