Thursday, April 09, 2009

Happy happy!


I know, I know, it's eleventh hour, but
HAPPY PESACH
to one and all!

Yoav did come home - yay! - and then...

1) We made it to America
2) We had fun in NY
3) We're having fun in Houston
4) Pesach starts in 86 minutes
5) Shulamis is screaming in the other room because I dared to put her in the crib after nursing her to sleep because she screamed when I put her in the crib (MagicAbba (TM) is in there)
6) Never fear, we ordered a new camera :)

Chag kasher vesameach!

3 comments:

brenda said...

Glad you found the time to visit with us while you were here, and despite all warnings to the contrary - SR2 will likely survive being bandied about like a sack of potatoes...And don't bother making excuses for your family - a month is a long time to be away from home, espcially if you had just come from a taxing trip to Poland...My angelic children who threw shoes from the second floor slept for 3 hours after we left.

Faye said...

the Druyans are KE"H a beautiful family. maybe one day I will get to meet them...

Miriam the Mommy said...

Faye, you met Yoav! You met me! That's 50%!

Brenda, your kids were great the WHOLE time. I think Yoni left his kippa on the pool table, though. :)