Thursday, July 21, 2011

Prediction

I'm about to blog, but I keep getting up because Llama with a stuffed nose is getting up every two minutes to ask for a new tissue.

So I give her a whole pack.

So she gets up every two minutes to throw her tissue in the garbage.

So I tell her to leave the dirty ones in the bed, and we'll throw them all away in the morning.

Whoops - as I type, here she comes... ah. Sippy cup refill.

My prediction: soon she'll come out asking for more tissues, as she will have finished the entire package and will be sleeping in a bed of pristine-but-crumpled tissues.



***Edit: so far, safe on the tissues, but she's already come out again for a diaper change (unnecessary). She is exhausting her arsenal, though - and her mother.

****Edit again: she came back out to ask for powder for her tushy. Tough kiddo. Back in bed!

This is what it's supposed to look like in there:



*****Surprise! And this time she says...nothing. Out of ideas. I gave her the Big Girl Bed ultimatum (threat of crib) and before I can finish typing this sentence, she's back! Argh!... Okay, put her in the crib, she cries, offer her another chance, sad nod, back in the bed.

Here's hoping!

********No sooner did I click 'publish post' did she come out - again! Cry cry cry, Sroch is stirring, so I did what any good mother would do.

I dumped the child into her father's bed.

Off to wash dishes. Goodnight!

No comments: