Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Quite possibly the world's perfect food

No no, not bananas.

On Twitter (thanks @bydahway) I got linked to this recipe: 1 Minute Peanut Butter Cake. Now 'cake' isn't strictly accurate, more like 'cup-o-goo' but wowsa, it's yummy AND I think it's actually healthier than the honey-coated corn flakes they eat for breakfast.

It has an egg.
And peanut butter.
And whole wheat flour.

Hello! This is health food! If it actually had banana in it, I would feed it to them day and night.

Because, gentle reader, they both ate it!

And, ahem, um, we both had a bite or two as well.


...EDIT: Okay, so I plugged in the nutritional information and found that this is a LOT more caloric than I thought it was. Well... Actually, if I could get that many calories into them for breakfast, and all that protein - well hey, this IS a good breakfast!

For a picky almost 3 year old and a skinny 5 year old.

And, most likely, no one else!

No comments: