Friday, March 07, 2014

Sleep, not poop

Once again, the topic on my mind is sleep, one of the original focii of this blog. Fortunately I'm not sparing a thought for poop at the moment, although I wistfully recognize it too was one of the preeminent focii of this blog.

I don't sleep enough - known.
Yoav does alright, could use more.
The girlies though.... somehow bedtime drifted a lot closer to 8 than 7 and that often means that come 9 someone is still awake in her bed...

...which means my two darlings are not getting enough sleep, which may or may not be related to the fact that occasionally their behavior is, well... poo-like.


(takes a bow from the impressive 3:37 AM full circle maneuver)

Speaking of bed, great things are afoot, if I can get all the measurements to work:



No comments: